Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Unspoken words, untold feelings


The more i tried to deny my own feelings, the more i fall for him.
I want him to know, but I don't want to tell him.
Day by day, I can't get him off my mind.

He's kind of nerdy and clingy.
Yeah, he's clingy. Too clingy with me.
And I just can't help myself to not fall for him.

He's kind of who can encourage me to keep on studying.
He makes me wants to come to class everyday.
I feel so comfortable when I'm around him.
I can tell stories as much as I want when I'm with him.

He's kind of cute and funny and innocent too.
But sometimes he can be clumsy 😂
When it's just the two of us, he will be so much talkative.
And he'll be so much quiet when there's other people with us.
That's kind of cute for me. Haha

But what about him? 
Does he feels the same thing like I am?
Because sometimes he treats me like a friend.
And other times, he treats me like I'm someone special.
And he's kind of being so childish when he's with me.

But I don't want to be too focused on this kind of things.
I just want him to know about what I feel.
And I want to be sure of what he feels.

Furthermore, it's just the beginning.
I don't want to put a high hope this time.
Let it flows with time.
Allah knows better than us.
Allahu'alam. Lillahita'ala.