Pages

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Dear Crush ❤

It has been 2 months since I've met him.
And you know what?
On the date that exactly 2 months I've met him (071117),
I confessed myself to him 
that I have a crush on him
and I'm not hoping too much from him, other than being friends.

At first, he told me that he was shocked
because that's the first time ever a person confessed to him 😂
and he told me that he accepted to be friends 
as he's not ready to be in a relationship yet
(that's what i told him though haha)

I'm scared that he will feel so awkward with me
but finally I'm able to endure it (yeay me!)
and now, we're still contacting each other like usual.

Somehow, his behaviour do change a little bit.
Before I confessed, he's kind of childish and playful. haha
But now, he seems more matured, by the way he texted me.
I don't know.
Maybe that's just my feelings as I like him a lot.

I can't deny that I fall for him even harder as each days pass by 😍🙈
He's somehow very cute, from my perspective. hehe
He does cherish my day since I've met him 🌸

And on 25th October 2017,
We had a picture together for the first time! 🙈
We had breakfast together at McDonalds that morning.
And before I went to class, I asked him to have a selfie together. hehehe!
Well, that's me though 😝
I can't let a chance slip away just like that, isn't it? heee

Okay, I think that's all from me, this time.
Anything, I will keep on updating 😉