Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2017

I am confused.


Day by day, I'm getting confused with my own feelings.
Whenever how much I tried, my mind will always goes to him.

Sometimes, i wondering by myself..
"If he wants to get back with me, will I accept him or not?"

Truthfully, I'm scared to give the answer if it does happen.

If I said yes, I'm not ready to give any commitments anymore.
I'm scared to try once again, to get hurt.
Furthermore, my heart still aches with the reason he used to leave me before.
And he's still the same, does not trust me in any way.

If I said no, my heart, my mind, is longing for him.
And i do still hoping that he will change for the better.
That he could trust me and take a good care of me.
And it's not wrong to give him a second chance and try again.

But it's kinda impossible, isn't it?

I don't even know whether he's feeling the same thing with me or not.
I don't know whether his feelings for me before this, is true or not.
Or is it me, who are the one, feeling like this while he's not?

I don't know whether to hold on or just let go.
Me, myself, wants to let go because I don't want to think more about it.
But my heart wants to hold on at the same time.

This thing keep on distracting me. Ugh