Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

New Life!


Assalamualaikum ~ Hi, peeps!
It has been a while since I didn't update my page.
Haha kinda busy though.

For your information, I've been busy with my degree.
Oh yeah, I am currently studying at UTHM, Batu Pahat.
(you can google it for more information)
And I'm in the 2nd semester right now.
Pheww.. how fast the time flies.
I've been enjoying my time here :D
Yeah, I do enjoy my university life a lot.

Furthermore, I'm currently busy with my army life ;)
I'm a part of ROTU UTHM family.
Kinda exhausting with it  but I love it!
Haha there's a lot of stories to tell but I can't tell all of it here.

My life has been changed a lot since I've entered here.
Alhamdulillah.. it leads to a better life and better self ^^

'Till we meet then. :*

Perpustakaan Tunku Tun Aminah
The largest library in Southeast Asia.